Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Can Someone Please, Please Help Me?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Price » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 am

Ok so I dont know where to start but here Im extremely depressed right now, I feel so lonely noone talks to me, and when they do they pretty much stop after that. My whole family is dissapointed in me and constantly yells at me because I just mess up at everything. Im addicted to speed right now also because it makes me feel great and not depressed and it feels better than injected heroin to me. I have all F's in school right now and I cant stay motivated at all I constantly have been wanting to cry so much but I just cant let it out I feel so depressed. I hardly ever see my father anymore because my parents got divorced so I live with my mom now and I am stuck babysitting all day everyday because she has to work and we are really poor. I also have a lowered self esteem from being bullied so much when I was younger but there was a time about a month ago where I thought I was happy but I was just lying to myself inside. I cant see a counselor either because my insurance has no way to cover it so I basically have noone to talk to but my mom but I dont feel comfortable talking to her I dont like her one bit she yells at me so much I feel so hated or like theres something wrong with me. I also am unbelievably nice to everyone but still am treated like **** but I continue to be nice because I love doing good but noone ever really appreciates it. Im also a junior and only have 1 credit, like I cant focus in school I just procrastinate alot because I dont really see a point in much of anything and everything like I just want to die. Ive been thinking of suicide for a few weeks now and I know a chemical formula that would end my life right away. Im so scared I dont know what to do, Im just a worthless lazy drug addict to everyone. :( Please what should I do?
Price

Postby Keanan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Please don't do anything harmful to yourself. You sound like a great person. If you call a help line, it will give you someone to tell all your problems to. I recommend getting your GED and getting a job so you can start a life on your own and be the best thing you can be. Or contact your dad and see if he could do anything for you. If you talked to your parents I'm sure they would understand. They sound like they're in rough places as well. And if that doesn't work you could turn to religion, which helps people all the time and has helped for thousands of years. And churches often provide aid for families and could get you the help you need without having to pay as much. I really don't know who you are, but I can tell you that you have a purpose on this earth, and you can't give up now. Try to put your sadness into song or channel it into art so it gets out safely. You're worth so much more than you know.
Keanan

Postby Chadwyk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:42 am

[email protected]

I'm here to talk. Keep your head up.
Chadwyk

Postby Fyrsil » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:36 pm

first of all its never too late to change. i actually know how you feel, you should start cutting down on drugs and start trying to study it wont be easy trust me but bit by bit you can do it, your parents are only shouting cos they want to see you do well, the sooner you make a start to changing they will see your trying and hopefuly support you, remeber sucide is NOT the answer it hurts alot of people.

good luck ::)
Fyrsil

Postby Burleigh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 am

"Im just a worthless lazy drug addict to everyone. :( " WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!? If you're just choosing to throw away whatever you have left instead of growing upon it to get somewhere in this worthless world, what do you expect is going to happen? You're just going to fall lower, and lower, until you somehow die unknown. I always say this, what do you play board games for? Nothing? Fun? Memories? What do you think life is? A GAME. You play it for mostly no reason, you play it your way, but you can't restart, and if you quit you can (as far as humans know) can't play it again. So here you lose it all and waste a good game, or play it and see what you can find.
Burleigh

Return to Life Insurance