Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

Is it better to have baby we concieved in manila because she is not a resident of australia?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

Is it better to have baby we concieved in manila because she is not a resident of australia?

Postby eyanosa » Sun Jul 01, 1990 12:47 am

thi is while she was on tourist visa in oz..i have travelled in manila and i know she has alot of support there too..we do want to marry in future ..i am separated not divorced however its been at least 2 years since separation from my ex wife..i had to get a ultrasound already in oz and am scared of my bill because they were unable to give me costs..it was urgent because she was unwell and some small bleeding happening..cheers
eyanosa

Postby hwertun52 » Thu Nov 18, 1999 3:15 pm

If she doesnt already have travel insurance here in Australia, you would have to be prepared to pay many thousands of dollars for pre natal care.........she needs to be in a place where she can have adequate medical and family support......the ultrasound she has already had will cost you around $350.....
hwertun52

Postby brynn77 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

thi is while she was on tourist visa in oz..i have travelled in manila and i know she has alot of support there too..we do want to marry in future ..i am separated not divorced however its been at least 2 years since separation from my ex wife..i had to get a ultrasound already in oz and am scared of my bill because they were unable to give me costs..it was urgent because she was unwell and some small bleeding happening..cheers
brynn77

Return to Travel Insurance