Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Best california pet insurance?

Insurance for your furry friends

Postby lavan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 am

i need very good pet insurance. is VPI or Trupanion good pet insurance? i need help please.
lavan

Postby uisdean30 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 am

VPI pet insurance, because it's affordable and they always send birthday and Christmas cards. :)
uisdean30

Postby severn » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:47 am

I have VPI for my pup- it sucks to pay in advance and wait for reimbursements, but totally worth it in case of a medical emergency.
severn

Postby freddie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 am

Trupanion way better by a landslide. if you check out petinsurancereview.com you will see what people actually think of each of the companies and the reviews speak for them selves.
if you choos a pet insurance company just becuz they send christmas cards then you might as well ask your grandmother to be your pet insurance company (she sends xmas cards too right!). lol but my dog is insured w tru panion and its a good experience so far,they pay 90% of the bill not by the list of fees schedules like vpi. also it doesnt raise your rates each year.
freddie

Postby severn » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:54 am

Hmm, I personally have pet insurance with Trupanion so I would definitely recommend them! When I was doing research, each company has its advantages and disadvantages so I would recommend thoroughly looking at each of their website and if you have any questions, I would call up customer service and see how they treat you!
severn

Return to Pet Insurance