Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

He's Avoiding Me?

Unemployment Insurance and Employment Discussion

He's Avoiding Me?

Postby Lev » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:25 pm

we've been together for less than a year... he's out of work and has been looking for work for a few months now. I finished school and im looking for a job now. He moved back to his hometown and seems like he's avoiding me cuz he told me he doesnt wanna spend money or go outside or anything until he has a job... I havent seen him a little over a month or for xmas/new year...it doesnt seem like he wants to initiate contact with me either...it's just that he replied when i texted him thats all...:( i dont know what to do...i tried to lift his spirits up before but i dont know what to do any more...Should i be patient or should i give up on this?
Lev

He's Avoiding Me?

Postby Birkir » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:50 am

Talk to him, confront him, because in this nano world a guy without a job will be really humiliated and frustrated. Be patient and ask wats in his mind, say optimistic words, tell him no matter Wat he will never be a lesser man to u (if thats wat u fell means)
Birkir

He's Avoiding Me?

Postby Stephan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:55 am

He feels humiliated. I went through the same type of thing after I graduated college. I was sitting around for two months unemployed, no money coming in, and the bills (car payment, insurance, etc.) piling up. I felt emasculated and like the world was closing in on me. I contemplated avoiding my girlfriend, because I wanted to give her the world, but I had no money because my internship ended when I graduated college, and it is hard to find entry-level employment anywhere. But, I just trusted her and relaxed, and we had a lot of fun without going out places. We started playing card games together, watched a lot of TV shows and movies, had a lot of sex lol. Talk to him about it. He may be going through the same feelings I was, and may just be really down. Tell him that he doesn't have to spend money for you to love him.
Stephan

He's Avoiding Me?

Postby Philipos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 am

First of all, why is avoiding you if you guys are "together"? That doesn't make sense. Break up. Long distance isn't too good for a relationship. Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself. (:
Philipos

He's Avoiding Me?

Postby Meridith » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Not spending holidays with his main chick ? That's not a good sign, cut him loose! Whatever his reason, you don't need that. Don't worry there will be plenty more guys out there, the older you get the wiser you will become the better your chances for long term success.
Meridith

Return to Unemployment Insurance