Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Anti Muslims: Do You Think Islam Is A Violence Religion?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Postby Toshiro » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 am

I hope you won't blame on Islam and the Qur'an. It's the people problem. NOT THE RELIGION. I hope you will change your mind after reading this.

Why would prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the number 1 most influence man in history?

If that's so, then all of the Muslim would go out and kill people. You would of been dead a long time ago.

According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the hereafter:

...So We decreed for the tribe of Israel that if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind. And if anyone gives life to another person, it is as if he had given life to all mankind. Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs but even after that many of them committed outrages in the earth. (Qur'an 5: 32)

As we can see from the above verse, killing one innocent person is regarded as equivalent to killing all of mankind. In another verse, the importance that the faithful attach to life is expressed in these terms:

"Those who do not call on any other god together with Allah and do not kill anyone God has made inviolate, except with the right to do so, and do not fornicate; anyone who does that will receive an evil punishment" (Qur'an 25: 68)

In yet another verse, God issues the following commandment:

Say: 'Come and I will recite to you what your Lord has made forbidden for you': that you do not associate anything with Him; that you are good to your parents; that you do not kill your children because of poverty - We will provide for you and them; that you do not approach indecency - outward or inward; that you do not kill any person God has made inviolate - except with the right to do so. That is what He instructs you to do so that hopefully you will use your intellect. (Qur'an 6: 151)

Any Muslim who believes in God with a sincere heart, who scrupulously abides by His words and fears suffering in the hereafter will avoid harming even one other person. That is because he knows that God is the Lord of Infinite Justice, and will suitably reward him for all his deeds. In one of the prophetic traditions, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) listed the kinds of people who are not pleasing to God.

'Those who act cruelly and unjustly in the sacred lands, those who yearn for the ways of the ignorant and those who wrongly shed human blood.' (Reported in Bukhari)

Islamic morality commands believers to behave justly when taking a decision, speaking or working, and in short in all areas of their lives. God's commandments in the Qur'an and the traditional ways of our Prophet describe that understanding of justice in great detail. All the messengers revealed to us in the Qur'an, brought peace and justice to all the communities they were sent to with their warnings and the prophets were a means whereby cruelty and despotism were lifted from the shoulders of the community of the faithful. As God has revealed in one verse;

Every nation has a Messenger and when their Messenger comes everything is decided between them justly. They are not wronged. (Qur'an 10: 47)

The most important feature of the Islamic understanding of justice is that it commands justice at all times, even if the person one is dealing with is very close to one. As God commands in another verse:

You who have faith! be upholders of justice, bearing witness for God alone, even against yourselves or your parents and relatives. Whether they are rich or poor, God is well able to look after them. Do not follow your own desires and deviate from the truth. If you twist or turn away, God is aware of what you do. (Qur'an 4: 135)

God commands you to return to their owners the things you hold on trust and, when you judge between people, to judge with justice. How excellent is what God exhorts you to do! (Qur'an 4:58)

As this verse makes clear, the wealth or social status of the person he is dealing with is of no importance to a believer. The important thing is fairness, that nobody should be treated unjustly, and the scrupulous implementation of the words of God. This is how it is commanded in another verse:

You who have Faith! show integrity for the sake of God, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa (God consciousness). Have taqwa of God. God is aware of what you do. (Qur'an 5: 8)
Toshiro

Postby Chuchip » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 am

Islam is described in the Bible. It is no accident they overthrew 1/3 of the Christian Roman Empire.

You see, Christianity was never to use violent means in spreading the Gospel.
But they were forcing Pagan's to convert and waring among different sects of Christianity, that is, mainly against the Arians.

So, God raised up Islam to punish Christians. The Bible mentions the very nations, once Christians, now Muslim, who will attack and destroy Israel at the close of History.

Read this site and see that your religion will finally start a war

against Israel that will completely and permanently destroy Earth. http://revelado.org/islam.pdf

BUT THAT IS NOT all.
Catholicism has killed more people than any other religion. Read this site as they will soon attempt to control the whole world:

English: http://revelado.org/thetimeoftheend.pdf . Arabic: http://revelado.org/arabic.pdf

Blessings, Messiah
Chuchip

Postby Yerachmiel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 am

Muslims are living proof that Christians are not the most deluded people in the world.
Yerachmiel

Postby Weorth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:30 pm

I hate Islam but I do not hate Muslims. Islam is a lie. Muslims are those who have been lied to. It won't help Muslims if I just rant about how I hate them. If a child is sick what would cure the child? Scolding the child for allowing himself to get sick or giving the child medicine? Christianity has helped so many people throughout the ages.
I hate Islam because the Koran teaches evil but I do not hate you. Muhammad was wrong. I am sorry to tell you this but it is the truth. God does not hate you. God loves you.
I only want you to be free from the chains of evil that you may be happy and experience Lord Jesus' Love. If you do not want to become a Christian then at least let us live in harmony and peace with each other.
We are here to help you.

Here are some Koran verses that have shown me that Islam teaches evil.
http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.htm...

God is with us. Always.
Weorth

Postby Raoul » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:34 pm

You conveniently left out the parts that say to kill everyone.
Raoul

Postby Sammy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:03 pm

"Why would prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the number 1 most influence man in history?"

Maybe in Middle Eastern history, but nobody cares about Muhammad in the rest of the world. I'm not going to waste my time reading the rest of your essay.
Sammy

Postby Devlin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Yes there are some good verses in the Qur'an. But moderate Muslims like yourself have a real problem with not being able to admit the Qur'an can also be read to promote violence which the extremists do.

I mean, consider that the most fundamentalist extremists all know the entire Qur'an by heart. Supposedly according to you these are the people who are most unaware of what the Qur'an "really teaches". Does that make sense to you?
Devlin

Postby arman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 am

If Mohammed would have been the number 1 influence man on earth, we would all end in a sanatorium for mentally disturbed people.
arman

Postby Eorlson » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the rule of abrogation in islamic religion make killing others who refuse to believe as you do the justified way to deal with others. In the early days when Mohammed was not with a large following he taught on a more passive and peaceful scale. But once he gained popularity and had a ton of followers his stance was ' kill anyone who resists islam'. It is the tactic of evil. Use manipulation when you have no ther way, but use threats and violence when you have the power to.
God bless
Eorlson

Postby Alric » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:35 am

"It's the people's problem, not the religion!"

So the thing that's teaching them how they should live, think, and behave isn't the problem?

That's like a school where 95% of the students fail their standardized tests saying "It's the student's problem, not our teaching!"

Yes, the facts have shown that Islam is indeed a violent religion. Not all people who follow it are violent and I wouldn't assume they are, but they are following a violent religion.
Alric

Next

Return to Insurance Agents