Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Answer this question....

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Answer this question....

Postby laochailan7 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Have you researched nationalized health insurance. This is everyones business as it will effect everyone in the USA, wheather you have private insurance, medicare or medicaid. You really sould look into this. I strongly believe there should be insurance for every child , but at what point does the government stop taking care of the average person. One has to take responsibility for him/herself at a certain point on their life. Secondly what gives any woman (and I am a woman) the right to murder a child. At what point do you take responsibility for your life and your "mistakes"? There are so many options, and so many wonderful families that want to adopt babies that can give them a good home. Pregnancy is 100% preventable just as aids is 100% preventable. If you do not want a child then don't do what causes pregnancy in the first place. You knew that even with birth control there was a chance that you would get pregnant so what were you thinking... It is the whole question of when life begins. When is the fetus actually a baby? Would you murder a newborn child? Every child should have a chance. That does not mean you have to keep and raise a child you do not want, but it does not give you the right to kill it. I realize there are times when it is medically necessary due to major medical problems with the mother of the child, but good grief I do not understand how any woman could destroy a life that they themselves created. God bless the children that are not wanted in this world and give them homes. Help the people that do not want to be parents find a good way to deal with what they consider a problem Lord. It is simply to easy to become a parent. I think if you get an abortion that you should have your parts removed so you never have to go through that again, then all you have to worry about are stds.
laochailan7

Answer this question....

Postby telutci44 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.
telutci44

Answer this question....

Postby stewert36 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 pm

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.
stewert36

Answer this question....

Postby redford » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm

"Have YOU ever volunteered at, donated to, or adopted from an orphanage? Or are you just like most liberals and feel it's the government's job to tax other people to pay for these things?" The only orphanage that was in my area closed in 1936 and several years ago a contractor started building on the old site and they found tons of children's bones that had be disposed of improperly. So nope I never have volunteered or adopted from an orphanage. But, yes I have donated to orphanages outside of the US. Why would I adopt children when I can have my own and feel it is none of my business if a woman has an abortion?
redford

Answer this question....

Postby broden7 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

If it is not your business to help your fellow American to have access to reasonably priced health insurance then why is it your business if a woman have an abortion at any part of her pregnancy. Explain to me why you stuck your nose into a woman's right to choose to end her pregnancy but, health insurance is no one's business. It's a personal responsibility to oneself to buy health insurance but, my abortion is somehow a community event, or a national event if you will. So if it is my personal responsibility to pay my high cost of health insurance than it is my personal responsibility to have an abortion at 3 weeks or 7 months right???
broden7

Answer this question....

Postby frederik86 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:41 pm

dam u r so right about this ...i believe women should have their own right of abortion.....
frederik86

Answer this question....

Postby aston81 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm

And as everyone should have health insurance that is affordable
aston81

Answer this question....

Postby adiv » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 pm

And as everyone should have health insurance that is affordable
That is a very good question. I think that it should be the other way around. Abortions should be no one's business when it comes to interfering in a woman's right to chose, and health insurance, health care, should be everyone's business, when it comes to making sure that everyone has access.
adiv

Answer this question....

Postby navarre » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Well here in the US conservatives think it's the opposite.
navarre

Previous

Return to Health & Medical Insurance