Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Me And 3 Buddys Are Driving To Canada?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

Postby Heskovizenako » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 am

Hello, my name is Alan and ive done this question once already but id like to get more answers....

Me and 3 buddys are traveling to canda and staying 30 days this summer by car, we all live in mexico except for my couzin... me and my cousin are us citizens, of ages 17 and 18, my other buddys are 16 and its 2 of them, they are both mexican citizens, im gonna be making all the driving there, we live in a city close to the border, in arizona... id like to know some things about this...

is there any problem with me driving at the age of 18?

what would my mexican buddys need to get to go to canada and stay the whole 30 days and then come back?

would me and my cousin have any problem leaving the states?

do you know about a nice gas efficient car we could get?

any other problem you think that might arise, we are traveling from arizona to detriot and into canda¿

i know its complicated and probably only seniors will answer this but anything is much apriciated....
Heskovizenako

Postby Vicq » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Those of you who are Americans need a birth certificate and government issued ID like a drivers license.

The Mexican citizens need a passport.

Also anyone under the age of 18 needs a notarized letter from their parents
Vicq

Postby Jar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 am

no its not a problem if u r 18 only if u have a driving license.
Jar

Postby Adolphe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:28 am

Hi, our driving age here is 16, so as long as you have a license it shouldn't be a problem, I don't think your buds will need anything to stay here, but you might have some difficulty st the border. make sure to have all your documents or they probably won't let you threw.
You could drive a toyota echo, yaris, prius, or a smart car. most smaller and newer cars will be easy on gas.

hope this answer has most the info you'll be needing, good luck you'll have fun here:)
Adolphe

Postby Armonde » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:07 am

Apparently Mr. Cool is the only former police officer who doesn't know the differences in penalties for marijuana and cocaine. For *marijuana* under 30g is $1000 fine or six months. Amounts over 30g is up to five years in prison, and any amount 3kg or more is life imprisonment. Trafficking in cocaine is an indictable offense under the Controlled Substances Act punishable by life imprisonment. Section 5 of the Controlled Substances Act. Being under 18 is pointless on offenses of this magnitude. The Youth Criminal Justice Act only allows judges the ability to give alternate sentences on offenses of less than two years in jail. Even if he testified against those who gave him the drugs... he'd be facing years of jail time. And of course he'd own tens of thousands of dollars to drug dealers.
Armonde

Return to Seniors Insurance