Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Ahu Work By Criminals

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Ahu Work By Criminals

Postby Inys » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 am

Don't use AHU out-of Texas.
They're an IMO for Globe insurance and additional companies. Their items are rip-offs but more to the point, they grab your money.
There's NO vesting within your renewals.
Should you choose not create at-least 1 event per year and your renewals fall below $100 per month, they GRAB your renewals.
Early this season the f***cked up an incident with $1500 fee so poorly the customer dismissed me while I was looking to get is sorted out. I dismissed them and transformed my agreement to your nearby IMO but have just found grounds to put several instances with Globe. I've very little requirement for Globe anymore, however it does piss me off with all the way they handle agents.
I see no reason to cope with Globe so long as they utilize IMOIs, particularly people who prefer to grab your renewals.
Inys

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Llara » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:32 pm

He's speaing frankly about.:: WELCOME TO AHUINC.COM::. .......
Welcome to American Health Underwriters' site. National Health Underwriters is among the top health insurance marketing companies in the united states today! We're Health-Insurance Professionals, supplying quality and comprehensive major medical plans for people, families and the self employed. The National Health Programs are versatile, complete and provide a wide selection of deductibles and copayment options.
Started in 1968 by James H. Cashion, Jr., American Health Underwriters hasbeen created by giving the very best medical insurance to suit the requirements of our clients through innovative, versatile and consumer-friendly products.
Medical health insurance is an issue that most people take seriously. It's also a topic that's very private and sometimes rather complicated. The increasing price of health care and health insurance is well-documented and unique. You've reached a location where in actuality the methods to your wellbeing insurance problem are offered within an clear to see manner.
National Health Underwriters' experienced and established health insurance marketing and administration personnel attract and retain qualified health professionals. With over 2500 sales affiliates, American Health Underwriters creates over $50,000,000.00 of new company annually.
We've been in business for over 30 years serving thousands of satisfied customers across the nation. Constantly putting our customers' needs first, let's assist you to today!Fort Worth Accident & Medical Health Insurance in Fort Worth TX Yellow Pages by SuperPages
Come see what American Health Underwriters has for YOU Today! National Health Underwriters Categories: Insurance, Health-Maintenance Organizations, Accident & Health-Insurance
830 Taylor Street, Fort Worth, TX 7610
Llara

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby kynthelig » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Ouch! I like World and write them pretty often.
I happen to like my IMO for them (out of Ft. Worth - PM me if you want contact info).
Sorry you had such a shitty experience with them...bastards!
kynthelig

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Carly » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 pm

AHU, I've never heard of them.
The initials of the group I work through for World are PMT.
How are they related?
Carly

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Kleavon » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:36 am

but Jim will give you a cool ring if your a top producer......and 2112Greg ....its the same outfit.....
Kleavon

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Guthrie » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 pm

run for the hills gold... wont discuss why but i promise u things will happen.... run i say... run for the hills!!!! and, i love it... what goes around... comes around
Guthrie

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Eldwin » Thu May 01, 2014 4:14 am

I also have grown to be dissatisfied in AHU and Globe. I keep my visit together just for "unique" instances when underwriting might be better (about 1 period each year). Planet is just a bit more lax in COMPANY than a few of the others - but when there's in any manner to put a customer in both Aetna or Humana, I'll usually go that path for now.
I've acquired some uncomfortable calls from current Globe customers about payment. Globe appears to nickel and dime them to death. Issues appeared to alter with Globe once they combined with National Republic.
EX: Document purchases an ultra-sound to get a woman since there is a group on her chest (can be a easy cist or might be anything significant). Earth statements when nothing is found from the ultra-sound, it's regarded preventive, not protected since there is a-12 mth watch for preventive benefits. Which means no community discount and also the statement isn't applicable toward deductible.
If anything is found, then it'd be viewed analytical and could be protected subject to deductible. I believe if your document purchases screening, it ought to be considered analytical - whether or not anything is found or not.
They get true hung-up about the preventive vs analytical situations. I've also observed one situation where the customer was balanced charged with a community document workplace following the co-pay and Globe cost. Planet did not give a darn - stated that the document shouldn't be doing that-but declined to intervene. Customer needed to pay the bill, fireplace the document and change to Aetna.
Itis a subject of several little point like this, that made me lose confidence within their ideas. I actually do not need some of these difficulties with Humana or Aetna.
This past year, Globe was difficult to defeat. This season, they have a distant 3rd place - with Anthem. Anthem continues to be pricing itself above the bunch (aside from Assurant) and providing fewer benefits. Term about the road is the fact that in January '08 they'll consider another price rise between 19 & 22% for current clients.
I also provide some difficulties with AHU - in CORP, it's how they need an SBA Incident Intend To be created using the plan to be able to obtain an advance. The broker doesn't get a single cent for composing the Incident Strategy. AHU can go pound sand over this 1. Easily create an insurance policy for them, I'll consider "as gained" as well as create a VBA Incident Strategy that I'll receive money for.
Eldwin

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Roy » Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm

I was selling States General with them back in the day and one of my clients had a claim and States denied .....well after the case was settled States and AHU split the claim......then AHU turns around and debts me for the portion they had to pay.....about $12,000.....
Roy

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Wigmaere » Wed May 07, 2014 11:12 am

Don Scarborough was a national director for AHU. His contract was abruptly terminated in May of this year because . . . he produced and recruited for other carriers as well.

Malcolm Miller was a regional recruiter for AHU.

He had downline agents removed and placed under another agent because . . . he was not personally producing AND he was recruiting for other carriers.

There is NO VESTING in their contract.

The app fee, monthly admin fee and association fee goes directly to AHU pockets. All of these fees are NON-COMMISSIONABLE to the agent.

Is this the kind of IMO you want to work with?

If you are contracted with AHU and still want to write business with World, BEWARE!

My suggestion is to start moving business away from AHU as quickly as possible before they come up with a way to keep your commissions.
Wigmaere

Ahu Run By Crooks

Postby Averill » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:44 pm

I simply visited AHU in Fort Worth recently and posted a deal for visit. Globe at 22% and BCBS at 17%. Sophisticated 5 weeks on application submittal and also the additional 7% on application acceptance. The Broker that persuaded me togo over there's operating it-up like its a good thing going at this time. They provide free prospects aswell if you should be creating. I suppose we will have. Must I escape today before its to overdue?
Averill

Next

Return to Insurance Agents