Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

After Owning Our Own Business For The Last Few Years My Husband May Be Returning To Work For Bennefits?

All discussions relating to Business Insurance and Business Finance

After Owning Our Own Business For The Last Few Years My Husband May Be Returning To Work For Bennefits?

Postby Argider » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:16 am

We didn't expect to have to pay about 1500 just for insurance and all this out of our pocket - it's just making it very hard to make any decent money.
We are thinking of having him apply for some manufacturing jobs (which is what he used to work in), but he's been running a store for the last few years.
How should we word this on a resume so that it does not look so bad? In manufacturing, technology is always changing and I don't know if he's going to have that much luck being out of work for 3 years in that industry.
Argider

Postby Gary » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Richest country in the world - Billionaires get big juicy republican tax cuts - and you go without insurance.
Gary

Postby Cranleigh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Self-employed, running whatever store you had.
I'll be honest, with the economy the way it is, there are a lot of people applying for every job, so no matter what, there is plenty of competition so don't feel bad about it.
Cranleigh

Postby alphonsus » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 am

Jan 2009 to present, Self employed, (retail )

Best of luck to you.
alphonsus

Return to Business Insurance